Pages

Wednesday 17 August 2016

Pistachio and parmesan crusted trout

I'm sure I nicked this from somewhere, but I can't remember where.  Anyway, Paul the fish is back from his holidays and had some lovely looking trout - so I thought I would ring the changes a bit.  Served with steamed veg, heirloom tomato salad and baby roasties.

Trout
Egg
Parmesan
Pistachio kernals
Bread crumbs
Olive oil


1.  Start the potatoes off roasting in olive oil.
2.  Zizz together pistachio kernals and parmesan - mix with breadcrumbs.
3.  Whisk an egg.  Dip fish into egg, then breadcrumb mix.  Set aside to dry, and after 10 minutes repeat the process.
4.  Steam the veg, chop the tomatoes.
5.  Fry the fish on each side for a few minutes.

It was really tasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments.

Yummly

Yum