Monday, 5 June 2017
Steak, with stuffed mushrooms and tiny roasties
1. Dice the potatoes and roast in olive oil.
2. Chuck the cherry tomatoes in to roast at the same time.
3. Sweat down chopped onion with some crushed garlic in olive oil.
4. Roast the mushrooms in olive oil for about 10 minutes each side.
5. Add spinach to the onion mix, allow it to wilt.
6. When the potatoes are nearly ready - put cheddar into each mushroom, top with the spinach mix, and stick back in the oven.
7. Fry the steak for a couple of minutes, on each side, in a hot pan. Rest for at least 5 minutes.
8. Serve, scoff ...
... and relax - film night for us. "Inception" ... I won't do a review - but the others enjoyed it.